Collage: a combination or collection of various things.
Collage derives its name from the French verb coller, to glue. The work of art is made by gluing things to the surface. Collage became an art form during the Synthetic Cubist period of Collage, Picasso and Braque.
The exclusive use of photos in a collage is called photomontage.
Collage of Mini Cooper Facts
The first mini cooper was built in 1961. Originally called the Austin 850 in North America and the Morris 850 in France;
in Denmark, the Austin Partner (until 1964) and Morris Mascot (until 1981);
in the U.K. and Australia – the Morris Mini Minor and the Austin Seven.
After 1961 the car’s name was finally changed to Morris Mini and Austin Mini. For more on the history of the Mini cooper read the history of Mini Cooper.
Collection of Other Facts.
1. Bomba is a type of music style from Puerto Rico that comprises African, Spanish and Taino elements.
2. Taino are a subgroup of the Arawakan Indians.
3. Arawakan Indians are a group of American Indians in northeastern South America that inhabited the Greater Antilles comprising Cuba, Jamaica, Hispaniola, and Puerto Rico.
4. Hispaniola is an island in the West Indies divided between Haiti on the West and Dominican Republic on the East.
5. Cuba is part of the Caribbean and not South or North America.
6. Afro Cuban jazz also known as Latin jazz resulted from the interaction between American and Cuban music styles. Latin American music influenced New Orleans early jazz style around the turn of the 20th century. The Latin influence is referred to as the “Spanish tinge”
7. A saying: People who say “I can do it” and others who say “I cannot” are probably both right.
8. Algorithm originates from the name of a mathematician Mohammed ibn-Musa al-Khwarizmi, who was part of the royal court in Baghdad and who lived from about 780 to 850.
9. Danger + Opportunity ≠ Crisis. The Chinese word for “crisis” (wēijī) consists of two syllables that are written with two separate characters, wēi and jī. . . . wēijī means “crisis” and the wēi syllable of wēijī does convey the notion of “danger,” the jī syllable of wēijī does not signify “opportunity.”