Nothing in particular comes to mind in terms of an Escape. However, whatever the nature of the escape, I can think of a few elements that would make it worth the experience;
1) More hours in a day for rest, relaxation and reflection. Merely imagining it, and just like that more hours are added to my day.
2) Waking up to a beautiful oceanfront view like the picturesque aquamarine blue waters of Tobago.
3) Design, Decorate, Redesign, Redecorate any space of my choice with little or no effort without breaking the bank or breaking out in a sweat.
4) A place where there are quick and easy to prepare but nutritious meals. Better yet already prepared mouth-watering meals at my beck and call. We are talking meals that keep you longing for more. The best part, the after effects of such a delightful gastronomic experience show up in just the right places.
5) Watching one of my favorite Korean Dramas (City Hall) or two or three or more… uninterrupted with excellent subtitles.
6) Visit as many countries of my choice where money is no object.
7) Have a personal shopper.